We can help you with ‘what if’ calculations and advise on tax-efficient extraction of profits from your business. We also support clients on tax matters affecting company reconstructions, acquisitions and disposal of businesses, along with exit strategies. Employee share schemes have their own considerations too and we assist clients on schemes with between two and 500 members.
Whatever the issue, from employment tax to business succession, our tax department has full knowledge and will assist in the annual preparation of your return and other reporting requirements. Our computerised services can also help you with corporation tax return completion, VAT returns and PAYE returns. We’ll monitor deadlines for filing so you don’t have to, giving you peace of mind and a chance to plan your cashflow. We work closely with financial planning experts to ensure you receive comprehensive advice about tax planning opportunities at every stage of your business life.
If you wish to know more about our tax services, or would like to arrange a free initial meeting in order to discuss how we can help you in more detail, please call 01932 704700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click R&D tax credits for a breakdown of how to qualify for relief on corporation tax billing.
TWP’s Tax Team’s services include:
- Help with P11d compliance.
- Preparation and submission of personal tax returns for directors, self-employed individuals and individuals with rental income.
- We also assist with preparation of income and expenditure accounts for self-employed individuals and provide advice on qualifying deductible expenditure and maintaining records for both the self-employed and rental businesses.
- We can assist with overdue tax returns and help to get everything up to date with HMRC.
- Preparation of capital gains tax computations following the disposal of a capital asset/or in preparation for sale.